Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miracles Still Happen

So I decided to start blogging daily as it seems I spend more time on the computer than writing in my journal.
This week has been a week of miracles for my family! On Tuesday my sister, Brittany, went into surgery to remove an ovarian cyst that she has had for over 6 months. The doctors told her it was the size of a grapefruit and that it might make it hard for her to ever have children. When the doctor opened her up to remove the cyst they were shocked to find nothing! There was no cyst and no sign of endometriosis. The cyst had just disappeared! The doctors told her she was a miracle!
Later that night my other sister, Haley, was in a massive car accident! She was driving down a canyon going 70 MPH when her car slipped on black ice and she hit a concrete wall 3 times! Her and her friend walked away from the accident without a scratch! Her friend, Annie, went to the hospital cause she was having chest pain from her seatbelt, and she was in shock, but she ended up being just fine!
Anyway, I thought these 2 incidents were pretty miraculous and they happened in 1 family in the same day! I can't help but think how mindful the Lord is of our family; I am so grateful that my sisters were protected in their time of need and extra help!

1 comment:

  1. being married to your sister is like living in an episode of House!

    PS follow my blog jjhaglund.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete